Monday, December 1, 2008

Oops...

Earlier today I was in Beaverton filming one of the village lego robotics teams with Ryan, Jevon, and Ben. This post is about the ride home. I took the MAX from Beaverton as usual, but I didn't realize it was a yellow line train. Blue line and red line both go to my stop, but yellow line turns off too early. At around 5:00 I got to the Rose Garden Transit Center, which is where yellow line turns off. A few minutes later I realized what happened and got off at the next stop to wait for another train going the other way, but the sign thingy that tells you how long it is till the next train is said it was about half an hour. The rose garden stop is right by that big 'Rise with Us' blazers poster, and I thought I could see the tower things it's on only about 5 city blocks away. I decided to run to it. Once I was about 500 feet away I realized that the tower things with the poster were different ones about 5 MORE city blocks away. I eventually got to the stop where I had to wait 5 more minutes for a train, then got home.

2 comments:

Acorn said...

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. ='(

@_@ Andrew said...

OH man that does suck. Yea I tried using that type of transportation and well, if my bro hadn't been on with me I think I would have gone around at least twice before I would get off and probably at the wrong stop. I find it really confusing.