Sunday, March 15, 2009

Noah Is Annoying

Recently, two things have happened that make Noah more annoying than usual. The first thing is not annoying to me at all, but more to Ben and Jevon. Noah is 13 now! (scary) You will both be the same age as him for a few months. =D=D
The second is that he got an iPod Touch. This is annoying because: 1) I don't have one. 2) He won't rent my nano for $1 every 15 minutes anymore. That was a valuable source of income.

For those who still wish to see Gabe with pink spiked hair, I'm still working on that. (this means you can expect to see it before the end of May)

12 comments:

Globetrotter said...

Your rates seem pretty steep, but then again, when you consider that a 3 minute song costs $1 on iTunes, 15 minutes of iPod use for the same price is fairly reasonable (even though you have no product after the 15 minutes expire). lol and did you say before the end of "May"? =D

General405 said...

Yes about May. Also, if you calculate an average song to be three minutes, that's only 20 cents a song. Unfortunately, he's spamming my email with random messages now that he has portable internet.

Acorn said...

Yes, Noah is VERY annoying. Don't let him get ahold of my email please. I know Ryan has already been spammed by him.

Globetrotter said...

haha yea, same goes for me. =)

General405 said...

I will not tell Noah either of your emails. But that doesn't mean other people can't. ;)

WolfAngel said...

*Fears the worst* =S

Getness said...

How did he manage to get a touch? Like what the hell?

Globetrotter said...

haha I sense some resentment coming from Ryan's corner as well. =P

Acorn said...

Ugh, the little noob got my email. I've already gotten 3 emails from him.

Globetrotter said...

hehehe

WolfAngel said...

Don't laugh at the misfortune of others; it's not nice. Hopefully he doesn't care enough about me to send any spam.

Globetrotter said...

that's what I'm banking on as well. lol